The Subscriber is expected to be aware of the Privacy Statement of
and the associated sites and to approve with the processing of their personal data as described.
When you register on the payment pages or forums of the
, order or make a reservation, or participate in a competition or inquiry on an
associated website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide your Personal Information. The information
collects and how we use this information are as follows:
- Registration and/or transaction information;
When you sign up or use a service, we ask for your personal information to be able to provide you with that service and/or its progress. You may be required to provide your name, credit or debit card number, card expiration date, card verification code (CVV), bank account number, address, username/password, email address. We collect transaction information like, but not limited to, transaction amount, description of the goods or services purchased;
- Log information;
When you use our Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications;
When you communicate with
and our associated sites we may retain email, mail or any other communication to us in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and/or improve our Services.
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
2. Date of birth;
4. Contact information such as email addresses
5. Demographic information such as preferences and interests;
6. IP address (automatically collected);
7. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
8. Operating system (automatically collected);
9. A list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
10. Cookie information (see clause below).
Our Use of Data
1. Any personal Data you submit will be retained by
for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Website.
2. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to our Third-Party Clause your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
3. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see clause 9 below.
4. Any or all the above Data may be required by us from time to time to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
Third Party Websites and Services
- 1. internal record keeping;
- 2. improvement of our products / services;
- 3. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 4. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that
requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
1. If any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
Controlling Access to your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
1. use of Data for direct marketing purposes;
2. sharing Data with third parties.
Your Right to Withhold Information
1. You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Website you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
Accessing your own Data
1. You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
2. You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
Data security is of great importance to
and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
may set and access Cookies on your computer.
1. A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer's hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the Website that placed it there, not any other sites.
2. You may delete Cookies, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly.
3. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Website.
Changes to this Policy